The Crossing is a serendipitous intersection of Petit Verdot and Malbec that embodies our pioneering quest for discovery, even in our own back yard.
2016 The Crossing
- 52% Petit Verdot 48% Malbec
- VINEYARD DESIGNATION
- Arrowhead Vineyard, Sonoma Valley
- SOIL PROFILE
- Rhyolitic ash, alluvial wash and clay loam
- WINE NOTES
- Unique juxtaposition of Petit Verdot and Malbec harmoniously honoring its dual lineage grounded in a cool, quiet, earthiness yet balanced by a fresh exuberance. Aromas of fresh violets, red plum and sarsaparilla. Medium to full-bodied, with flavors of perfectly ripe black fruits balanced by hints of oolong tea and graphite.
- pH 3.71 ǀ Acid 5.7 g/L ǀ Alcohol 14.8%
- 250 cases
- Your Cart is Empty